WILDWOOD CONDO HEATED POOL, 1 BLOCK FROM BOARDS, GARAGE PARKING FOR 2

Condo in Wildwood - All, Wildwood
0/5 ( 0 Reviews)
  • Max Guests
    11
  • Bedroom(s)
    4
  • Bathroom(s)
    2 full, 0 half
  • $4,050 -4,050

Description

Come stay right in the heart of Wildwood with everything you could ask for. You will be only 500 feet from the boardwalk (yes, I measured it). That's less than a block - but far enough that you won't hear all the noise from the boardwalk. You'll be right between the two main amusement piers. No matter where you go on the boardwalk you'll never be far from home. This is a rare condo complex to be right near the boardwalk, in the heart of Wildwood AND have a pool WITH indoor parking.

The condo has 4 bedrooms over 2 floors, sleeps 11 (all in beds) and has a heated pool. There is indoor parking for 2 cars. Also in the garage is your own locked storage closet. Coming off the beach there is a hot/cold shower in the rear which is your own shower and is the only enclosed shower for the building. Out back is a gas grill to have a barbecue. Condo has central air, free Wi-Fi and phone. All bedrooms have cable TV with DVD player and ceiling fans.

This is a 2-floor condo (1 of only 3 in the complex with the 4th bedroom and second floor). On the lower level you have 3 bedroom (all with HDTV + DVD player), living room with large HDTV and DVD, 2 dining areas, washer/dryer, fully stocked kitchen (you just have to supply the food), 2 full baths (one is in the hall and the other is a master bath), wrap-around deck. Then there is a spiral staircase to the second level which is a large loft bedroom with large HDTV + DVD. That loft bedroom has its own deck that faces the ocean (if you're up early enough you can catch an ocean sunrise). This deck gives you a front-row seat to Friday-night fireworks. Instead of standing in the crowd on the boardwalk trying to see over peoples heads to see the fireworks (especially difficult for the little ones) you'll already be above the crowd. Loft bedroom sleeps 5 with a twin-over-full bunk bed (with trundle) and a day bed with trundle.

We also own the condo directly below (312-A which is a little smaller). See ad #8230. They are both in the same stairway so if you have a big group you can rent both and be next to each other.

This condo rents only to mature adult groups over 25 years old or to families. It does not rent to groups of college kids on spring break. This is the rule of the building so you will not have rowdy groups in other condos in the building. Do not try to rent this condo with one adult pretending to be related to 10 teenagers or 10 college students.

Wildwood has free beaches. We supply a beach buggy to get your items to the beach. There are also beach chairs for you to use in the garage storage area.

If you need a highchair we have that too. We supply the pillows and blankets. You just have to supply the linens.

If you'd like to plan your vacation during certain Wildwood events here's a good website with an event calendar for the Wildwoods: WildwoodsNJ.com

The Wildwood/Cape May area can keep you busy for a long time. There are all kinds of water sports, fishing, shopping, amusements, and even a zoo. The county zoo is a really nice zoo and its free. Or a half-hour drive and you're in Atlantic City.

NOTE: For peak-season weekly rentals this is a Saturday to Saturday rental

Any questions give us a call or email us.

Accommodation, facilities, utilities

Property Type
Condo
Bedroom(s)
4 Bedroom(s), 11 Max Guests
Queen: 2
Twin / Single: 2
Bathroom(s)
2 Bathroom(s)
Outdoors Showers: 1
Location Type
Boardwalk
Vacation Types
Beach Vacation
Family Vacations
Romantic Getaways
Entertainment
Books
DVD Player
Games
Satellite /Cable
Popular Amenities
Air Conditioning
Pool
Washer / Dryer
WiFi
Indoor Features
Alarm Clock
Blender
Ceiling Fans
Coffee Maker
Cooking Utensils
Dining Area
Dishes & Utensils
Dishwasher
Hair Dryer
Heating
Highchair
Ice Maker
Internet
Iron & Board
Kitchen
Living Room
Microwave
Oven
Refrigerator
Stove
Telephone
Toaster
Toaster Oven
Vacuum
Outdoor Features
Balcony / Terrace
Garage
Heated Pool
Hot Tub / Spa
Outdoor Furniture
Outdoor Grill
Local Activities & Adventures
Basketball
Beachcombing
Bird Watching
Boating
Deep Sea Fishing
Fishing
Hiking
Jet Skiing
Miniature Golf
Parasailing
Recreation Center
Sailing
Shopping
Surfing
Swimming
Tennis
Walking
Water Skiing

Availability

June 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
July 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     12
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
3
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
4
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
5
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
6
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
7
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
8
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
9
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
10
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
11
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
12
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
13
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
14
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
15
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
16
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
17
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
18
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
19
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
20
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
21
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
22
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
23
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
24
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
25
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
26
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
27
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
28
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
29
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
30
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
31
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
      
August 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
 1
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
2
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
3
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
4
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
5
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
6
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
7
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
8
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
9
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
10
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
11
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
12
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
13
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
14
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
15
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
16
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
17
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
18
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
19
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
20
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
21
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
22
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
23
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
24
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
25
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
26
  • 07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022$578.57 /Night | $4,050 /Week
27
28293031   
September 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
October 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
  • Not available
  • Pending
  • Available
  • No Rates Set

Rates

-Nightly rateWeekly rateMonthly rateMin. StayChangeover Day
WeekWeekend
Rate summary - $4,050 - 7 Nights -
07/02/2022 - 08/26/2022  $578.57 -$4,050 -7 NightsSat - Sat

Policies

Check in: 4:00 AM / Check out: 11:00 AM / Changeover Day: Sat
Payment options
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cash, Checks
Cancellation Policy:
Refund only if re-rented less $150 cancellation fee.
If more than 4 months before rental 25%, Within 4 months another 25% for a total of 50%, Within 2 months another 25% for a total of 75%, final 25% due before 30 days of rental.
Additional Notes:
We do not charge the fees that agents charge. For in-season weekly rentals this is a Saturday to Saturday rental. Out of peak season 3 day minimum. There are no longer any state taxes that apply. They were repealed 8-9-2019. There are no taxes or fees of any kind added onto the price except for credit card fee if you decide to pay that way.
Security deposit
Deposit Amount Required: $400 for week rentals, $300 for weekend rentals
Suitability
Winter Rentals: No
Full Summer Rentals: No
Summer Nightly Rentals: No
Under Age of 25: No
Not Many Stairs: No
Pets Welcome: No
Smoking Allowed: No smoking
Wheelchair Accessible: No

Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.
424 View(s) Calendar Updated : 09/24/2021 10:14

Email Owner

Fields marked with * are mandatory

Quick Quote

Guides

Email Owner